- Hook link braking strain minimum 12lb or 0.28.
- All leadcore and braided leaders banned.
- All 3 lakes are no publicity waters ie: carp fishing magazines/papers and forums, but you can send a maximum of 6 fish photos to your bait company throughout the year with no lake, fish or fishery names.
- Min mainline 0.35mm until Jun. 0.38mm from Jul 1st until Nov 30th.
- Plastic sweetcorn hook baits are banned.
- Braided/lead core leaders are banned.
- Reserving swims with a bucket no longer than 40mins max.
- All members to use Gardner Intensive Care or Steri7 mouth spray.
- All spomb/spod will need a float.
- All landing nets/weigh slings/unhooking mats to be sprayed with RH Netsafe or PAL disinfected spray inbetween visits to/from other waters.
- No dog foul in plastic bags or rubbish bags to be dumped in the mobiloos.
- Any toilet roll waste found around the lakes will result in a 5 night lake closure.
- No sack or retaining slings on site.
- Rod and line fishing only.
- Barbed hooks only.
- No fishing without an unhooking mat.
- No braid mainline on baited fishing rods.
- E.A rod licence rules apply.
- No rowing boats, canoes or inflatable boats to be used.
- Remote bait boats allowed only on Heron and Island Lake.
- All particle baits allowed, but be sure they are well soaked and cooked.
- All gates to be closed and padlocks snapped shut behind you.
- Fishing from made swims only except when stalking.
- Vehicle’s to be parked in car parking areas only.
- No moving of fish between the lakes.
- No removal of fish from the lakes.
- No swimming or scuba diving in the lakes.
- No open camp fires except disposable barbecues.
- No cutting down trees or reeds or making new swims.
- Take all litter, bottles, cans, fishing line, tea bags etc home with you.
- No parking in front of the gateways.
- Don’t let anyone in the gate unless you know they are members first.
- Keep your casting and baiting to your own swim while fishing.
- 3 nights maximum 76 hours and you must be off site for 48 hours before your return the following week to fish.
- No killing of any fish.
- One work party half day is expected when joining the syndicate.
- The management may close the site for maintenance work or fish welfare.
- The on site boats to be used for weeded up fish or maintenance only with prior permission.
- Please keep your social activities to a sensible level while fishing.
- No reserving swims for other members.
- You except that while at the syndicate lakes damage to your vehicle, tackle or health are your responsibility not the management.
- Dogs are allowed with you while fishing if kept secured in your swim.
ALL DOG FOULING TO BE REMOVED BY THEIR OWNERS
- A basic first aid box is sited in each hut.
- I will treat you like grown up adults I hope you will behave like one.
- You must stay within the areas to your left and right of your swim while your rods are out.
- No moving any fish between the lakes and river.
- Please report any distressed or dead fish to the management.
- While set up in a swim with your rods reeled in your maximum time away from the lake is two hours.
- No fish pictures to be used in the weeklies or monthly fishing publications.
- All landing nets to be dried out before each visit to Wellingborough Lakes.
- All tickets are non refundable or transferable.
- A minimum 1/4 deposit is taken which is non refundable to secure you syndicate place giving you time to pay the final balance.
- Dogs and family members are allowed with you while fishing if you so wish, all other visitors are banned (ie passing fishing mates).
- 3 rods max fishing at any one time.
- All flying helicopter/drone devices are banned from both fishing sites due to health and safety reasons.
- The track gate to the Island lake will be closed from Dec 1st onwards if flooded.